Sunday, August 12, 2007

dun be sad too fast

well.. have u ever feel say that you are lacking something and u need it so u went to pray but it seems to no avail... but beware dun be sad too fast. ok.. example:

floor but dun have. i sadly took out my wallet den i was holding $1.45 den i ask God "God please show me mercNot long ago after my art i was dead thirsty and hungry den i lack of 10 cents to buy my oreo bubble tea. den i went to the shop i she shop was close. i felt very sad den i remember there is another shop which sells it too. when i reach there, i ask the uncle if can sell me 5 cents cheaper den he say ok then i looked down hoping to find 10 cents on the floor. den i sadly took out my money and later, i found 10 cents on the floor...
so people, dun feel so sad fast... God is a good and plentyful and selfless giver! ask and it shall be given. seek and it shall be found.

brothers and sisters in Christ! trust God and He will provide more then u need..


-peace of the Lord be with you-

No comments: